기관회원 [로그인]
소속기관에서 받은 아이디, 비밀번호를 입력해 주세요.
개인회원 [로그인]

비회원 구매시 입력하신 핸드폰번호를 입력해 주세요.
본인 인증 후 구매내역을 확인하실 수 있습니다.

회원가입
서지반출
아동학대범죄에 관한 형사 판결 분석 연구: 아동복지법 위반 사례를 중심으로
[STEP1]서지반출 형식 선택
파일형식
@
서지도구
SNS
기타
[STEP2]서지반출 정보 선택
  • 제목
  • URL
돌아가기
확인
취소
  • 아동학대범죄에 관한 형사 판결 분석 연구: 아동복지법 위반 사례를 중심으로
  • Analysis on Criminal Judgement of Child Abuse: Focus on Violations of the Child Welfare Act
저자명
이세원
간행물명
한국사회복지학KCI
권/호정보
2015년|67권 2호(통권101호)|pp.113-136 (24 pages)
발행정보
한국사회복지학회|한국
파일정보
정기간행물|KOR|
PDF텍스트(3.79MB)
주제분야
사회복지학
원문 미리보기는 1페이지만 제공 됩니다. 전체 페이지 보기를 원하실 경우 다운로드열람하기를 이용해 주세요.
서지반출

국문초록

본 연구는 아동학대사범이 법원의 판결로 받은 처분내용과 그 판결의 양형인자와 내용 등 아동학대 범죄에 대한 판결의 경향을 분석하고, 아동학대 재범 방지를 위해 향후 정책·법 집행에 관한 제언을 하고자 하는 데 목적이 있다. 연구대상은 2000년 아동복지법 전면 개정 이후 지난 15년 동안 ‘아동복 지법위반’으로 처분 받은 아동학대범죄 판결문 484건(피고인 579명)으로, 내용분석방법을 통해 분석 하였다. 분석결과 유죄 판결을 받은 아동학대가해자 중 약 25%만이 실형을 선고받았으며, 실형 선고 비율이나 재소 기간도 증가하지 않은 것으로 나타났다. 또한 아동성학대범죄의 경우 법률에 명시한 부 가 처분이 내려지지 않은 경우도 빈번하였으며, 아동학대에 있어서도 성인을 대상으로 한 여타 범죄와 동일한 양형 요소(예: 합의 등)가 유리한 정상으로 반영되어 감형되고 있는 것으로 나타났다. 이와 같 은 연구결과에 근거하여 재학대를 방지할 수 있도록 아동학대가해자에 대한 부가처분, 아동학대 고유 의 양형기준 신설, 사회복지 전공 외부전문가를 활용한 양형조사제도 등의 정책적 대안을 제안하였다.

영문초록

This study is about criminal judgement of child abuse. The purpose of this study is to analyze contents and reasons for judgements about child abuse crime in detail especially focused on elements and contents of weighing of an offense and concurrent imposition and then to suggest alternatives for policies and law-enforcement for the prevention of that crime. The data were collected from 484 written judgements on 579 criminal defendants that were related to ‘Violation of the Child Welfare Act’ and were conducted by content analysis. The results are as follows. First, Only about 25% criminal defendants were guilty of violations of the Child Welfare Act were sentenced to imprisonment and the rest of them(about 75%) were merely sentenced to probation of imprisonment or fined. Second, Proportion of prison sentence or period of jail time have not been increased in spite of public indignation and upward of statutory punishment by legislation. Third, in the case of child sexual abuse, there are frequent cases in which concurrent imposition was not put, regardless of explicit statement in the related laws. Last, this study revealed that some mitigation factors of sentence that have been identical to crimes against adult have been applied to child abuse crime uncritically, for example agreement and regret and so on. On the basis of such results, this study proposed policy alternatives for prevention of the recurrence of child abuse, i.e. intrinsic standard of weighing of an offense, concurrent imposition to perpetrators of child abuse and so on.

목차

1. 서론
2. 문헌 검토
3. 연구방법
4. 연구결과
5. 결론 및 제언

구매하기 (3,000)
추천 연관논문